LEED Certified Facilities
We are proud to have earned several certifications under the LEED®(Leadership in Environmental Design) program, an initiative of the USGBC (U.S. Green Building Council) to recognize leadership in environmental design for commercial construction and renovation.
Kimball International proudly displays the LEED plaque in its certified facilities.
Buildings achieving LEED certification benefit from reductions in energy, water, and material use, leading to a reduced environmental impact as occupants enjoy healthier, more comfortable, "green" workspaces.
While our branded furniture products can help customers achieve LEED certification for their own buildings, the numerous certifications we have received for our own facilities is testament to Kimball International's belief in sustainable building practices.
Kimball International achieved the first LEED-CI (Commercial Interiors) certification in the state of Indiana. Since that time, Kimball's Facilities & Property Management team has embraced the precepts of LEED as they work to renovate or construct new Kimball facilities.
LEED Certified Facilities:
- Kimball International Showroom -- Jasper, Indiana, -- LEED-CI (Gold)
- Research & Development Product Team Rooms -- Jasper, Indiana - (Certified)
- Kimball Office Headquarters -- Jasper, Indiana - LEED-CI (Silver)
- Chicago Showroom -- (Silver)
- Dallas Showroom -- (Gold)
- New York Showroom - (Certified)
- Atlanta Showroom -- (Silver)
- National Office Furniture Santa Claus Manufacturing Facility -- Santa Claus, Indiana -- LEED EB: O&M(Silver)
- San Francisco Showroom - (Gold)
- Washington DC Showroom – (Silver)