Making a small difference can often add up to a much larger benefit.
Since the new Kimball Electronics-Thailand facility came online in 2004, there has not been a single lost-time incident.
Reducing injuries and risks includes a number of activities requiring ongoing attention within our many operations.
- National Office Furniture-Santa Claus achieved a safety milestone: more than 3,000,000 man-hours worked without a lost-time incident.
- Kimball Office-Salem achieved more than 3,000,000 man-hours worked without a lost-time incident.
- Kimball Electronics-Thailand has set an incredible safety record: since the new facility came online in 2004, there has not been a single lost-time incident.
- National Office Furniture-Fordsville reached 1,000 days without a lost-time incident.
- Kimball Fleet Truck Drivers have surpassed 78 million safe miles driven.
- Kimball Vehicle Drivers Certification a new program was introduced for employees driving company owned or leased vehicles.
- ISO 14001 Surveillance Audits were passed at the Kimball Office, National Office Furniture and Kimball Electronics locations.
- Environmental Compliance & Industrial Hygiene monitoring completed over 200 events.
- Job Hazard Assessment Risks were conduct globally on over 3,000 operations, resulting in over 1,000 risks identified and eliminated.
- Behavior Based Safety Processes have been introduced at over 80% of all Company locations.
- Kimball Electronics-China has worked 3 years without an injury.
- New Standards have been written to manage ‘Combustible Dust’.